Friday, December 18, 2009

Why Blog?

It's a valid question. Why make a web page and write your thoughts, opinions and ideas for the entire world (maybe) to see? Personally, I have no real clue. What I do know is that often I'm asked where I purchased something, what my opinion is on something fashion or lifestyle related. I seek quality, appreciate value and encourage indulgences....we all deserve the good life. Sometimes it's a cashmere sweater or a latte, a room with an ocean view or just staying in on a Saturday with a loved one and eating take out. I'm all about savoring my life and this blog will, hopefully encourage you to do the same, no matter the budget, the location, the circumstances etc. eat the fudge...go ahead, it's so good, after all.

This blog will touch on fashion, life, dating, shopping and who knows what else...read on, check back and subscribe to So Good, Sara's Picks <3